- We have achieved WCC ADTI status with the Waggawuffins Canine College, having been trained by Jane Arden herself (Kennel Club Trainer of the Year) - We are one of only a few WCC Approved Instructors in the country after completing a rigorous detailed training regime and achieving a distinction, learning about different training techniques to suit many types of dogs, dog behaviour, dog communication and owner-dog connection.
- We are also a member of the ADTB (Academy of Dog Training & Behaviour), having achieved Approved Instructor status.
We have been accepted as a member of the PPG (Pet Professional Guild).
- All of our training methods use positive reinforcement training methods.
- We use kind, gentle and positive techniques during the training sessions.
- Each week, new exercises are covered as well as a re-cap of what was learnt the previous week.
- We understand that every puppy is an individual, and all puppies learn at different rates.
- You will receive a full set of training notes after each training session so that you are able to refer back to them at any time whilst progressing your puppy’s training.
- We aim to make the sessions an enjoyable bonding experience for both owner and puppy.